Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:40:41 -0700
Hi,

We used to live in NC with our ferrets.  There we cooled/heated the house
with heat pump (yuk) anyway, we wanted to get the air flow, but keep our
ferrets confined to master bedroom and bath.  We took the door to the
room d0wn and replaced it with a screen door.  On the inside, I made
curtains so our privacy was not lost.  So when the ferrets had their out
time, we had the screen door shut and curtains pulled back.  We got the
air flow, and could see the ferrets from outside the room if we wanted.
When ferrets were up and we needed privacy, the screen door was shut and
curtains would be down.

It worked well for us there... Might give thought to doing that here too.

Donna (AZ)