From:
"FRITZ, GINA M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 11:49:00 EDT
Dear Sammi,

Member when me and Dallas said we wanted to be your brides maids?  You
didn't say nutten bout us have'n to wear frilly stuffs and stand still.

Our Ma, she is such a chucklehead, she tried putten this pink frilly stuffs
around our necks and bows on our heads, we said, "FORGET IT!!" We ran to our
big hiddey hole under the human king size bed.  Ma can't reach us under
there.  Ma was callen us and trying to be really sweet to trick us to come
out, but me and Dallas are way to smart for that.  Then Ma gave up and went
away.  "Boy, that was close wasn't it Dallas?"

Then all of a sudden we heard this horrible noise!  It was our favorite
piggy squeaky toy.  "We're coming piggy, don't cry, we're coming!!" As we
raced to rescue piggy outta no were came this thundering voice, "GOTTCHA!"
Drats!!  Ma caught us.  What a lousy trick!

Ma brought us to our Da and made him hold us while she put that stupid
frilly stuffs on us again.  We kept yell'en, NO!  NO!  STOP!!  YOUR KILLING
US!!  But Ma wouldn't listen.  The torture continued for what seemed to be
hours.  Da finally put us down so Ma could take a picture.  This was our
chance, we booked!!  We ran to the couch hiddey hole, took off the frilly
stuffs and emerged victoriously dookin and slamm'in into walls.

Ma gave up and gave us some Pounce as a peace offering.  "WE WON!" But
under her breath we heard Ma mumbling something about this ain't over

Hugs & Dooks

Taylor and Dallas

P.S.  We think we are good candidates for the FLO.  We have TWO of those
stupid critter types!