From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 12:50:59 -0500
Twenty-six black-footed ferrets are being released this week in New
Mexico, and among them is one of Cyan's male kits!
<http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_13981305>

For those who remember Guy Graves from the International Ferret
Congress's Derby City Forum in Louisville in 2006, here are some pics
and a downloaded mp3 of Guy talking about BFFs and the Louisville Zoo's
recovery efforts. His interview starts at about 24:50, and is quite
detailed and interesting!
<http://www.wfpl.org/2009/11/29/homegrown-112909-plant-extinction-black-footed-ferrets/>

Also, Arizona Game and Fish did a very nice video about the
spotlighting process.
<http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=189803361301>

Linda
------------------------------

End of FERRET-L Digest - 13 Dec 2009 to 14 Dec 2009 (#2009-6546)
Topics of the day:

  1. FERRET WISE CELEBRATES 15 YEARS of SERVICE TO FERRETS IN 2010!
  2. One rescue mom talks about another
  3. Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue Auction...Ends Wednesday
  4. Missed Ya Wolfers
  5. Riki Tiki snakes have multiplied!
  6. Missy here
  7. Maddie-  Another Star on the Ferret Wiser tree
  8. No. 421 greets Kendra
  9. Experience/advice RE: chicken allergy in ferrets?
 10. Ferret nation shelves
 11. Ferret Nation Cages
 12. Totally Ferret (2)
 13. Slightly OT - Thought Provoking Article
 14. big screen metaphysics

                          The Ferret Mailing List

Issue number: 6547                   Date: 15 Dec 2009
Circulation:  2422                   Moderator: Bill Gruber

Messages pertaining to the FML should be sent to:

  articles to be posted:

  articles to be posted anonymously:

  subscriptions, questions, problems, etc.:

  Searchable archives:

Except where clearly indicated by Moderator's notes, all articles posted
in this forum appear exactly as written by their authors.  They may have
been reformatted without wording changes.  The accuracy, or lack of
accuracy, of any post is the responsibility of the post's author.

Emergency e-mail list contact information:
Bill Gruber, PO Box 6179, New York, NY 10150  Tel: +1 607.821.2500

All posts copyright by the poster. Compilation copyrights for the FML apply.