From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:44:51 -0700
GOOD SHOW, BIG!

For those like me, that save everything but never can find it again, the fml
online search is going to make our lives easier.

Maybe now it the time for all of us, including me, to become more explicit
in the subject line.

Thanks much
Glenn J.
Chuki...ferret, ferret, ferret, ferret....(keeps it ferret related)

[Moderator's note: A few people posted notes about the archive searching
page, but most seemed to directed to me rather than to the list so I haven't
put them into the FML.  Thanks to all who took the time to write!  BIG]