From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:08:10 -0500
Monty doesn't war dance very often.  Seeing him break out in dance is a
very rare occasion.  But when he does, he is truely MENTAL!!!

Another thing is his kisses.  I get the total bath kinda kisses but not on
the face.  He will only kiss my feet!  He gives my nose a gental nip wich
I find quite endearing but those toe kisses are so sweet!  (yet insanely
ticklish!!!) It's fun to go bear foor around this carpet"kissing"shark!

Amanda and Monty the Mental

"Have you lost your mind?  Better check your ferrets hidey hole!"

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html