Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 03:06:20 GMT
I would just like to say thank you to the very thoughtful person who sent
me the Mothers Day card from the "kidz".  I arrived home from work today
to find this very pleasant surprise in my mailbox!

Whoever took the time to send this card, thank you for bringing a smile
to my face and lifting my spirits!  The past few month have been very
difficult, and although you had know way of knowing this, your friendly
gesture couldn't have come at a better time.

Thanks again,
Mary