From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 20:28:36 EDT
Here's a good reason to stay at the vets for at least 30 minutes following
a vaccination.  Jasmine was getting her FervacD shot yesterday, and 6
minutes after she got it, she had a very bad reaction.  It was like 30
seconds from red nose and paw pads to totally comatose, with the blood
and mucous diarrhea.  After 2 shots of epinephrine and 1 of benadryl,she
started to move her head.  That was a very long hour.  It was 4 to 5 hours
before she could walk.  I thought I had lost her, but after visiting
Valentine (he's a fuzzy angel now),she decided to come back.  Guess he
told her it wasn't her time yet.  She's still getting the liquid Benadryl,
to help her body cope.

Maybe that was why my visa came yesterday and they had upped my limit.  So
far this month it's been $444.00.  Ah well, it's only money and I'm still
getting Jazzy kisses.

Sandy and Fuzzbutts
Love those fuzzies today, for tomorrow they may not be here.