Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:43:37 -0400
I just have to throw in my two cents here.  I LOVE Modern Ferret Magazine,
and I have been a subscriber since Issue 1.  Yes, many of the articles are
written by Mary and Eric.  So what?  That doesn't mean they are ABOUT Mary
and Eric exclusively; they generally tend to be about ferret care and
habits, etc.  That's the type of info.  I'm looking for when I subscribe to
this magazine .. and I feel like I am getting more than my money's worth.

I also like the ads., for that matter - I save all of my back issues, and
often go through them when I am looking for someone's contact info., or
want to buy a certain product.  And of course I love the free postcards,
the "Ferret Math Predictor", the centerfolds, and all of the other funny
touches that Mary and Eric put in the magazine.  (I REALLY enjoyed the poop
scraper that doubled as an icing spreader in the last issue!) I bring my
Modern Ferret mags.  into work, and even my non-ferret-owned coworkers get
a big kick out of the pictures and humor.

Great job, Mary and Eric .. I love your magazine!  :->

- Ela