From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 00:24:56 -0700
Well there is a surgery that might stabilize my equilibrium but it would
cost more then the combined incomes of everyone on the FML 10 times over
but the chance to muck up my equilibrium is better then 45% if you think
I'm a klutz now just picture what I'd be like if I couldn't stand upright
without a crutch or a walker.  Also if you think it's my fault that
Snickers contracted Juvenile Lymphoma the vet said Snickers was terminal
from the day we brought him home.  It is curious that no one asked about
the condition of my knee who my Human Doctor said would require surgery
to repair the damage that happened to my knee when I fell down and sent
Bubba to the bridge I landed hard on it already 100 CC of fluid has been
drained from it and the Doctor thinks it's Infected Bursitis a disorder
that laid him low for two weeks in the hospital getting around the clock
IV Antibiotics he had a 102[F] fever for 5 days of that two week stay.
The only way to absolutely ferret proof an environment for a ferret is to
keep the ferret sterile cube with nothing what so ever in it.  Sure it'd
be safe from physical harm but the physiological damage would be off the
chart.