Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 13:52:38 EDT
Hi everyone and their furkids,

I just wanted to write to say Thank you for ALL of you that responded in
regards to my Bear and possible anemia.  First I am looking into another
vet and other options as far as other illnesses go.  And I am looking
into some possibilities that were given to me by some of you here.

At the moment I am shampooing to carpets and getting rid of ALL spray
air fresheners and anything else that may cause any problems.  I am also
getting him the kay-tee beef treats and see if they help with the anemia
and anything else I can think of.

I just wanted to Thank everyone for ALL their help and suggestions and I
will keep you posted on how Bear is doing.

Thanks again,
Momma Trish, Bear, Momma's Monkey, Fran, and Fritz.