From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:40:33 EST
A piece of my heart was taken when I learned that there is an ADV
positive shelter out there that is caring for 60 ADV+ ferrets...they
are now [or should soon be] on the ADV Giving Tree...
http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm ...

 Here is my offer to help these ADV babies have the best Christmas ever!!!
 ...and I CHALLENGE any and all who make ferret supplies to do the same...

Buy 2 of any of the the items listed below from my site (between November
15 and December 15, 2002)
http://www.FerretsAreLove.com
 ...and I will donate 1 like item "in your name" to the Fuzztek North ADV
Shelter.

 ----------------------------------
     The offer is valid on...
 ----------------------------------
SUPERSOFT CENTER OPEN HAMMIES
These cuddly hammies are crafted from plush fleece, backed with sturdy
cotton fabric to prevent sagging, and come in three "fuzzie-lovin" sizes:
11" x 14" $13.00 2 for $24.00
14" x 18" $15.00 2 for $28.00
18" x 24" $17.00 2 for $32.00

and

SUPERSOFT CENTER OPEN SACKS
These snuggly sacks are lovingly crafted from soft, plush, fleece and
come in three "fuzzie-lovin" sizes:
11" x 14" $11.00 2 for $20.00
14" x 18" $13.00 2 for $24.00
18" x 24" $15.00 2 for $28.00

and

SNUGGLY ENVELOPE HAMMIES  Approx 13" x 19"  $15.00

    and

FUZZIE HIDEAWAY         5 pc. set    $19.95

> --------------------------
> ADDITIONALLY!!!...
> I will also donate 10% of proceeds from the sale of these items from
> November 15 to December 15 to the Fuzztek North ADV Shelter.
>
> Who else is interested in participating in this challenge?
> ALL these special kids deserve a special Christmas...

*****If you buy the items to send them as ADV Giving Tree gifts, be sure
to let Kris <[log in to unmask]< at the ADV Giving Tree know...so he can
mark that a baby has a santa...

or help kids at both trees by buying 2 items for a kid at The Ferret
Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/
(or one for a kid at each tree!!) and the free one will be sent to
Fuzztek North "in your name" for an ADV kid there...*****

***** If you wish, when ordering for a "Giving Tree" kid, I can ship
directly to the baby for you, with a card from you, of course (and save
your paying postage twice!)

I can not imagine the dedication and love involved in  taking care of 60
ADV+ kids...nor the financial burden...nor the heartbreaks that are to
come...Let's make this the best Christmas EVER for these fuzzies and for
their caregivers!!!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my webpage--