Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:09:18 -0500
I met a woman named Sandy at a vet last weekend and she asked me a question
that I wasn't sure of the answer to.  Her fuzzy has extremely dry skin and
no matter what she has tried, nothing seems to help.  Could someone please
help with this problem?  If you would e-mail me, I would appreciate it(I
don't get to read the FML everyday).  I told her this was a great place for
answers, and that someone out there would have some remedies.  Thank you in
advance for your help.  Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Donna Allen
Fizz- Where's my houseshoe mom? I know I put it in a safe place!
Bubbles- I need more jinglebell balls mom!! I gotta have them!