From:
DJTuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 14:41:15 -0400
Sorry, I forgot to include this.  I had to scruff Merlin to put hydrogen
peroxide on his tail.  When I let him down, I washed my hands and went to
get McKyle's medicine.  (He's on amoxicillan for a possible bacterial
infection.) When I came back, I sat on the floor and scruffed McKyle to
give him his med.  When I did, Merlin ran up and bit my leg *hard*!  I
could tell it was not a play-nibble!  Was he trying to defend McKyle from
the same awful torture he'd just received, or what???

--Rachelle & 2 crazy weasels