From:
LISA FOUTCH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 12:21:28 -0700
Hello, i am new to the digest and would like to than the author for the
importatnt answers to the many questions.  my family and i ,including two
childrens and two cats(frostbite, and pepper) along with 11 month old
Scorpion, have owned ferretts for 9 yrs and they great with children and
other pets if properly traineD.

Yesterday we had a scare, scorpion was out romping and playing when all of
a sudden he came in with a fish hook stuck in his mouth.  I was so scared i
was crying and tried to reove it, but cried, so i called a nearby vet, and
no one would take him until one vet referred me to one.  Sorpion was so
scared, he wouldnt drink any water, he just wanted it out of his mouth and
was holding on for dear life on daddys shoulders, curled up.  the vet was
so gentle.  i didnt know the they gave ferretss amoxocillion?  well anyway
he has to take the medicine for 5 days, keep him in your prayers as he is
recuperating, he is still sleeping.

THANK U

frostbite, pepper, mommy daddy and sister bashi and brother
dmarcos