Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2010 00:44:16 -0800
If that is your attitude iwth regards to food, then maybe you are the
one who shouldn't have ferrets. I am sure you dont take your family out
to eat to ruth's chris steak house every day. And last checked, no one
is perfect. Us tru ferret parents love our babies as best as we can,
and do the best we can for them. If all ferrets were to get cadilac
care, then they would either be in shelters, on the street, or perhaps
put to sleep cause no one wants them & loves them like we do. So if
you are going to judge people because of their diet, go suck a lemon.