Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:54:17 EDT
Hi all,
I ordered Archtypal I and II from Wysong and was quite surprised by the
Archtypal I.  The cube looks to me like paper.  I have tried adding water
to it as the directions said but it would never dissolve.  All I had
after attempting to mix and break it up for quite some time was pieces of
paper like things floating in water.  My ferrets were not in the least
interested in it.  Has anyone else experienced this with this food?  The
other direction on the bag was to shred it and sprinkle over the regular
kibble.  I couldn't get it to shred either.  I have wasted my money on
this food.  Also, my ferrets aren't interested in the Archtypal II
either.  So..I have wasted $30+ for two bags of food plus shipping.  It
may be good for them but that is of little consequence when they won't
even touch it.  Just wondering what experiences others might have had.

Thanks
Ann