Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:38:36 -0500
Lisa Leidig posted yesterday about Oxbow Carnivore Care--my ferret Pan
is on this diet now, and I have been very happy with the results.  About
three weeks ago he had dropped significant weight and showed extreme
lethargy, and was subsequently diagnosed with lymphoma.  He has been on
pediapred and Carnivore Care for three weeks, and the difference is
tremendous.  He is still skinny, but no longer looks frail, and even runs
and plays a little now.  And because of the effect carbohydrates have on
lymphoma, it's excellent for him to be on this very high protein diet
that also contains anti-oxidants.  Because it's in a powder form, I can
mix up exactly as much as I need for each feeding, no need for reheating
cold food later.

Best of all, Pan *loves* it, so feeding time is easy as can be.  I feed
it to him using a big medicine dropper meant for delivering medicine to
babies, and when the dropper is empty he licks the bowl I mixed it in
clean.  So two big thumbs up from me and Pan for Carnivore Care!

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask]
http://users.rcn.com/badriya/
blog: http://badriya-z.blogspot.com/

"Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let s not go into that.  You re not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right."
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister