From:
Kate Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 16:21:45 -0700
We call this "Baby Otter Pose." Both Mickey and Zorro have mastered it
to perfection!

They floop over and lie on their backs, with their little paws up,
looking for all the world like a baby otter lying in the sea--and then
the human looks at them and goes, "Aw--look at the Baby Otter!" . . .

and next thing you know, there may just be something nice for the sweet
little "baby otter" to have (they are hoping for baby-food turkey, or
for ground-up Totally Ferret mixed with water, but they'll settle for
a cuddle and a snuggle and a piece of Totally Ferret to either eat, or
hide)

Completely irresisitble--and these are the only two we've had, that
use it to manipulate their humans. Gets me, every single time!

"Cheers!"
Kate, MIckey and Zorro