From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:48:56 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Toe Zupko is looking very patriotic as Mr. July in the Ferrets of the
FML 2007 calendar. Perhaps he has been at a 4th picnic and is amazed
by the brilliant fireworks display at dark.

I want to thank everyone who supports the calendar year after year and
remind all of you that it is time to send those wonderful photos in
for consideration in the 2008 calendar.

The deadline is July 30th and there are a couple ways for you to enter
your photos in the contest. Entry fee is $5. per photo and you will
receive a discount off your calendar purchase.

Just email your high resolution jpgs to me and use Paypal for entry
fees. Please use [log in to unmask] as the pay to.

Or send your 4x6 or 5x7 photos along with a check made to
Support Our Shelters
to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for helping
make this another great calendar.

Sharon :)

For more information about the calendar please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/calendar.html