From:
Jodi Carta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:18:37 PDT
Thanks to all of you who spent the time to e-mail me on Tyler.  I feel so
bad for not personally returning e-mails but this is a very busy time in my
life.  It really means a lot to me.

Tyler had his surgery one week later than originally planned (scheduling
error).  He is 8 days post surgery and doing wonderful!  The doctor removed
the left adrenal and a mast cell tumor and cleaned his teeth.  The tumor is
benign so hopefully, he is out of the woods.  I am so thankful for Tyler,
his health and the wonderful doctor here in Omaha.  Maybe, just maybe, he
and Tessa can get along (they have both had adrenalectomies)???!!!???!!!

Thanks again for all your kind words and prayers....

Jodi,
Tyler, Tessa and "Fur Angels" Taylor and Teesha