From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 20:18:08 -0700
He may be gone but it will be a long, long time before he is forgotten.
Anyone who read his story and watched his fight against this vicious and
uncaring disease will remember him as the ferret who made ADV real.  It
was a battle he could never win, but hopefully, his plight will not have
been in vain.  He showed us how devastating this disease is and he made
us realize we must do more to prevent it from spreading.  We must do more
testing.  We must do research!

Dear Judy, nothing compares to the loss you have suffered, but the
contributions you and Russian have made to the ferret community will
hopefully lead to an ending where all ferrets will be free from the
threat of this killer.

The tears I cry for you come from my heart.  Rest in Peace White Russian,
you have earned it.

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer