From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:38:32 -0500
Just posted about losing Miranda kitten last night and received no less
than nine emails already from people - mostly those I've never even
talked to before - with the sweetest, most heartfelt condolences.  You
guys truly are a loving, caring, sweet group and I'm so glad to be part
of this list.

I'm dating someone who's never had pets so he doesn't know what I'm
going through.  And locally friends as well who can't relate to the
despair I'm feeling right now.

((((HUGS))))) to all of you helping me through this rough time.  Miranda
was a kitten but loss is loss - and we all know too well just how much
it hurts.

Laura