From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:58:27 -0800
A real honey of a ferret emerged from the light today.  She didn't fit
her name at first as she walked over the worn boards of the bridge
because she was very hesitant.  She was surprised to find herself here,
and kept looking back from where she came.  I took little Turbo under my
wing (literally), and brought to her attention that she wasn't in agony
anymore.  When she realized this she sort of got a twinkle in her eye.

I introduced myself, and told her all about this wonderful place which we
call Rainbow Bridge.  She kept looking back, however.  I told her that I
know it can be hard to not look back, but if she did it too much she'd
miss all the wonders of heaven.  I asked her what she was trying to see.
She rattled off names of her family, Booger, Malfoy, Frosty, Jasper and
Nibbles.  "But they have each other and they have mommy and daddy," I
told her.  I made sure that she understood that in time, they would heal
with each others love.  I told her we needed to work on HER.

I could tell she was going to miss them terribly, so I showed her the
reflecting pond.  That way she can watch over her family.  The most
comforting thought, however, was knowing that she would see her mommy
and daddy again one day.

Then it was time for happy stuffs!  I took her to the grooming station
first.  That cheered her up.  Then I went off to introduce her to some
really energetic ferrets like herself.  She made a lot of new friends,
and turned out to be quite a show off!  And she showed us why her name
was Turbo.  She ripped through those clouds like a tornado.  With any
luck, she should be able to transfer that energy into her flying lessons
and be able to zip through the skies at the speed of dook.  The speed of
dook hasn't been met yet and is something all the very best of young
fliers strive to.  This is her new goal.  So, Turbo's mommy and daddy?
While she waits for you all here, she's going to be zooming all over the
place, trying to fly at the speed of dook (when she's not being spoiled
and groomed that is.)

Sandee girl