From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 18:50:27 -0500
Bandit went today for his first Melatonin Implanter and is doing great.
But he still needs your help Please.  Rose German has donated a bedding
and has it on e-bay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7727953072

Please help Bandit it is only going for 2 days left it would be a great
x-mess gift for you fuzzies all so I am selling things with ferret on
them so e-mail [log in to unmask] and ask what I am selling!!!!

I would like to Thank every one for there help!
Like S.O.S, Joanne, Diddy Wheeler, Rose German ,Vicky Walsh ,Trudy
Wallach, Phil Spy, Crazyferretmom, Becky Chatelain, Mattapoisett Animal
Hospital. For Helping Bandit and being the Best of friends.

Happy Holiday
Robin Vieira
      &
   Bandit