From:
j carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 05:49:16 -0700
Bridge greeters please be on the look out for a light chocolate sable
boy named Billy the Kid. Billy went downhill very fast from intestinal
cancer and may be little confused when you see him. His mommy and I
were holding and singing to him when the doctor gave him release from
the pain. I told him all about the bridge and of all the fun times he
will have until we meet again. Billy is the first of my ferrets to make
the trip and I told him to seek out the doggie section of the bridge as
his pal Lashes will be there if he needs a familiar face and lick on
the head. I am sure he took about a dozen crochet fishes and eggs with
him in his back pack along with his favorite red sleepsack. He may seem
a little unsteady walking because he has not had a rear right leg for
the last two years because of neglect from the man who had him before
we adopted him. Please tell him to stop by the reflecting pool and
check in on his Mom, Dad and fuzzy siblings once in a while.

Till we meet again sweet Billy the Kid---Fly high my fuzzy angel
and Dook on!!

Daddy and Mommy

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the
shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal
likewise with their fellow men.
St. Francis of Assisi

Have you hugged your ferret today?