From:
Lana Garten - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:28:23 EST
Please forgive the cross posting.

The next Northern Ohio Ferret Association meeting is Tuesday, March 13
from 7-9 at the Broadview Hts. Rec. Center.  (More details will be posted
on our site: www.ohioferret.org)  The theme of the meeting is "Tips, Tricks
and Toys".

But here's the catch, and where I need you guys' help.  I'm asking you to
submit to me all your favorite ferret tips and tricks or ideas about toys
you can make at home.  You know, stuff like "My ferret's favorite toy is a
big towel and to be pulled around the room on it."  Stuff like that.

One of my favorites is: "When your ferret has the hiccups, let them lick a
little Ferretone off your fingers to get rid of them - - - the hiccups,
not the ferret."  But you do need to watch this tip.  I swear Tripod fakes
the hiccups just to get Ferretone!

I do have a tip/trick list of my own.  But I thought it would be fun and
very informative to compile a BIG one.  Plus (bribery) everyone that
contributes will receive a homemade, laminated ferret bookmark and one
Grand Prize winner (picked randomly) will receive a ferret collage mouse
pad.  The finished list will be put up on our website, as well as sent out
in next month's NOFA email newsletter.

Send your tips to [log in to unmask] by Friday, March 9th to be included
and don't forget to send your snail-mail address so I can send you your
bookmark.

Thanks in advance,
Lana, Jeff and the fuzzbutts