From:
Tuyet Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 21:08:03 -0500
Hey there,
My girls started to poop under their ramp too, as well as in other places in
their home.  Well, it turns out that their favorite thing to sleep in, are
some old sweat pants.  I cut them up, so that they could easily climb in and
out of the legs, and placed them on the bottom of their home, including
under the ramp.  Actually, I covered the entire bottom with old, soft
clothes, so that the litter box is surrounded.  So far, this has worked
quite well, and I haven't gotten any more poops outsdie of the box.  I've
also found that the better I am about cleaning their box, the better they
are about using it.  Now I may have just gotten lucky, but it's worth a
shot.

 -Tuyet, Seamus, and Calli