From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 11:16:42 -0400
I was contacted by an expectant new father, who's wife does not want to
keep the ferret with their new baby.  He doesn't want her to spend the rest
of her life in the cage, but also doesn't want to put a free ad in the "for
adoption" section of the newspaper because he wants to insure that she will
be in a loving home.

He describes her as:
sable jill
5 yrs old in good health
very sweet, gentle, easy going, & never bites
get along well w/their cat
during out time, has the run of the house & is pretty well litter trained

The owner will update vacs & will include all supplies - cage, litter box,
water bottle, dish, & leash.

Contact David McGee (770) 663-4963  <[log in to unmask]> & I would
appreciate it if you would cc: or send me a note so I know if she's been
adopted.

Juliana
Foster Mom of 20

Juliana