From:
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 17:33:51 -0700
>From:    paige <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: shedding hair
>I thought that when a ferret shed his coat, he shed his undercoat.

When shedding all the hair goes.  Top coat and undercoat.  But its not
always consistent about what goes when and what grows back when.

>From:    Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bob C: Hey Ed!
>Nor does the post contain hidden messages of any kind except those to
>foreign spy networks.

Oh.  It got through loud and clear.  Oh wait... Saying that might blow the
cover story.  But anyway, I did pass along any message not hidden to the
largest hobs who are making ready for what wasn't hidden there about when
to make their move...

>From:    Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bob C: Edward Lipinski's, ummm, "IR Theory"
>logorrhea

And didn't that word win the spelling bee this year?

>And that would be too bad because you *DO* have good ideas, and many
>times your remarks spur informative debate.

I'd echo the sentiments (with a variation) Ed does have some good ideas and
some loopy ones.  As do we all...

>From:    Alicia <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Ferret Tarot
>I can't say for sure about your area, but here on the east coast --
>astrology readings and tarot readings are not unkown at Ferret Fun
>events

Maybe in your circles.  Never seen anything like that in Virginia or
Maryland whic are indeed on the east coast.

Not sure why Urban made his post either though.  We try to ignore ideas
that are really harmless when we disagree.  Those that see great harm in
religious practices like tarot and astrology need a reality check about
their preferred religious practices.

-bill
--
bill and diane killian