From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:29:53 EDT
I was in a local pet store buying food for the fuzzies and saw a female
ferret all alone in a tank.  I'd seen her before and she's kinda cute (you
know what's coming, right).  I asked to hold her and she's very frisky and
nippy.  If I lived in a little tank I'd be nippy too.  The guy offered to
cut a deal on her but she had her little teeth in me and I already have a
nipper at home.  But I can't stop wondering what will happen to her if no
one buys her?  She's 6 months old and has always lived in this little tank.

I hate to buy from a pet store since I think it only encourages them to
keep selling them but I also hate to think of her in that little tank.

So what happens to them if no one buys them?  I'm also wondering if females
nip more than males?  Maggie thinks I'm a human chew weasel and now this
young lady nips too.  People have told me that the girls bite more than the
boys, any truth to the statement.

Thanks!
Connie & Butch & Maggie (oooohhh-flesh flavored chewies are so good tasting
and good for you too!)