Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:32:50 -0700
Jodie Bohlmann wrote:
>I will soon be closing my AOL account.  I do not have a new email address
>set up yet, so, at least for now, I must say good-bye and remove my name
>from this wonderful list!

Jodie....You might consider looking into these 100% free Internet Service
Providers.  If you have received 'local' numbers to access AOL, you should
be able to access these ISP's locally as well.  They all have email so that
you could continue your association with the Ferret Mailing List.

www.freeInternet.com
www.worldshare.com
www.worldspy.com

We would hate to lose you because you cannot afford to continue to pay
AOL's exorbitant bill!

MC,  The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret)

[Moderator's note: I've heard great things about altavista.com too and
the also offer Mac support.  BIG]