From:
Elwin Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:01:38 -0600
Saffy has just started losing hair on her back and belly.  Her appetite
is good although she is a little dehydrated.

She is a MF DEW about 2 1/2 yro.  Since the lay-offs in the telecom
industry we are short on funds and I was hoping some one in the
Dallas/Farmers Branch TX area could tell me of a vet who would be willing
to accept a payment plan of surgery.  I am pretty sure this is an adrenal
problem.

I have started her on Essiac mixed with Chaparral, Echinacea, and Golden
Seal.

This is just a stop gap until I can find a way to get her surgery.

Please send replies to [log in to unmask] as this was posted from work and I
will be off the next week.

Elwin