From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 06:23:17 -0700
>C'mon, doesn't anyone want to tell me I'm a bad ferret parent?  Or that
>I'm being silly and have nothing to worry about?  Or that my psychic
>powers are but a delusion of grandeur and that I really am only receiving
>communications from aliens?

Christine,
Ok, you are BAD BAD BAD.  Go call animal welfare on yourself.

Now go put a crystal pyramid on your head , light a purple candle , twirl
around the room and you will recieve a message from the universal goddess
about your ferret's toe nails..  ..lol

Seriously ,think about infection.  Perhaps your ferret has a foot
infection.He may also have a fungal infection of some kind.  If it was
one toe or two toes I would say it is an injury but if it is all toe
nails it is probably something more systemic..Perhaps someone can give
you some info on Blood sugar and foot,toe problems?  Could a circulation
problem be the cause?

I am not an expert but I would consider these things if it was all toe
nails , not just one or two..

Good luck from the FML "incrowd"
Cordially,
Christine ( Ms. Congeniality)