From:
Jill Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:20:18 -0500
I called again today since last week the owner told me he would not
be selling her but she would be given to an employee. (Lies). Anyways
Petland wouldnt tell me anything they wouldnt even say if she was still
at the vet or not. They said "were not giving out any information on
the ferret" I called the vet and they wouldnt even tell me if she was
there either. Im petrified he had her put down. Im going to go down
there tomorrow and see whats up. The owner is so pushy and mean i get
flustered while talking to him...aparently he bans anyone from his
store who questions him too. Im wondering if I can get an animal
officer to come in with me or someone who has more pull. I feel like I
have no leverage over the sitation anymore. I need to regain control.
Help! Suggestions. Please. The humane society and spca just says theyre
investigating it all right now. Should i be telling them updates on
what ive heard about the little baby?

i just want so badly for her to live a long life and run and play and
have a family.

Jill
Kuda.Penny.Diesel and hopefully a Harmony soon!!