From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 00:39:53 EDT
Hi everyone!
I just got back from MS..8 LONG days!  Even though I went to see my fiance,
I'm sooo glad to be back!  I missed my furbutts a ton and was amused at all
the fuzz sitting stories my mother had for me.  I was even more amused at
my little babies' faces when I got home.

Of course...it's time for ferret math to kick in.  My mom mentioned to me
when I arrived that the pet shop had a cutie there.  A boy, and of course
this pet shop's ferrets are usually very small.  about 6-8 wks. (somtimes
we see an older one)  She tried to explain to me what he looked like:

Cinnamon colored legs and shoulders, VERY light sandy colored body, dark
tail.  hmmm.  Guess I'll have to wait to see what he is.  I've been looking
for a new baby for a couple of months now.  So it looks like I'll be making
a trip to the shop to check the little furbaby out.  Wish me luck that I
don't bring the whole business of ferts home with me ; )

-Sarah
Max: We had SO much fun while mommy was away, lots of trouble!
Ginger: Shhhh Max! Don't tell them what we did!