From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 07:47:19 EST
Of course they do, I just happen to be a ferret whisperer (just ask any
of the club member)  The kids are always talking to me when I pick them
up and hold them to my ear.

What do they say?  Take me home with you, of course!

But do you think anyone in the club believes this is what they are saying
to me, of course not!  It is sad but if they would take the time and
listen for themselves they would hear that this is what the little fur
kids are saying to me.  I have been threatened with great bodily harm
if I take one home have been searched when leaving a club or shelter
meeting.

You would think ferret people would be more trusting wouldn't you

Patrick and his 10 pins