From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:31:57 -0800
I figured that it was time to send in some good news! I personally know
of two food makers who have donated product to Lacey's Ferret City
Shelter in Burlington, WA.

Kim of Pingford's Porridge is sending some of her good food out to
Lacey's shelter to help the kids there who will need a special treat
when they move back in to the shelter.

Also, Performance Foods/Totally Ferret sent two big boxes of food for
her, which were delivered today.

When companies do the right thing, they should be recognized for it,
and I'd hope that people take that into consideration when choosing
who to do business with.

Cheers,
Kevin Farlee
President, Washington Ferret Rescue & Shelter