Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2011 03:50:44 -0700
A lot of you have asked where I live, in order to help me with Chibi.
I'm near Portland, OR. I've received a generous offer of help from
Chris, the woman who runs the Oregon Ferret Shelter, in Oregon City,
OR. Now I just have to decide whether to take her up on it.

I'm worried that if I give Chibi up, that she'll die, and that Lillie
and Frankie, her cagemates will die without her.

I'm also worried that Chibi will be mad at me, and won't love me
anymore. Would Zen, Chibi's BFF who died of insulinoma and lymphoma
be mad at me, too?

Randie