From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:12:43 -0700
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has tried an air purifier in a [large] room to
get rid of ferret odor... I am just wondering because I know obviously
opening the window circulates the air but it's impossible to do that 24
hours a day.  A purifier would do that but should I waste my time and
money getting one?  If they don't work, obviously I'd rather not get it.
Everyone who enters my bedroom (in the basement) comments on the odor (that
I don't notice) and most want to leave the room ASAP.  I would love to have
people stay in the room without getting annoyed by the smell.  HELP ME!
GIve me positive and negative feedback please!

Lisa