From:
Tyler Nicholas Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 02:35:01 EST
I must say that the past several emails I have received personally as
well as the stupid posts to the FML have been quite amusing.  For now I
am going to send a general email to the FML instead of 30 private emails.
I do love how cowardly some of you are as to send me an email privately
but wont post it for a board.  I sure hope some of you would have the
b*lls to say the crap your saying to my face. ..........

I am fully aware that ferrets are obligate carnivores.  My vegetarian
lifestyle has absolutely no effect on the ferrets.  They do get chicken
and although I do not enjoy it they do.

I Not once said I am opposed to them eating meat.  It is what they were
designed to do.  I completely understand the CIRCLE OF LIFE.  Thanks
Jennifer but I do!  By the sound of your rants, it's probably a safe
assumption that you don't believe in the natural 'circle of life'
concept, where non-humans (animals) act on their natural instincts when
preying on other animals in order to sustain themselves and therefore
keep their species in existence?.  I find it very condescending the way
I was spoken to and who are any of you to tell me what I can and can not
say....Next time, try to remember that factual data, not shouting and
opinions, will get you heard.  Once again Thank you Jennifer but in
case you didn't know this is a PUBLIC FORUM!  It is a place to voice my
opinion.

As for my OVERUSE OF CAPITALS........I feel that this is a strong way to
emphasis my point.  I can not believe that my one statement has started
such an Up roar.  Also I'm not sure where exactly in my emails SOMEONE
got that I am opposed to feeding mice to ferrets totally....The pre
killed my is still disgusting however it is personal choice as it is
such of mine to post my thoughts......I am quite knowledgeable about
ferrets.  I have worked very closely with many EXTREMLY knowledgeable
ferret people.  And for the record.....Feeding mice to ferrets that are
alive is CRUEL DISGUSTING AND MORALLY WRONG.

My statement about Kibble....... Although mice are very healthy for
ferrets It is nothing I would EVER consider.  I'm not raising animals
that I want to encourage to kill.  As for someone's statement about my
cats eating our bird if the opportunity to arise....That has happened
and They left the Bird alone because they have not had any reason to
HUNT STALK MAME OR KILL.......I provide My animals With the BEST CARE.
This Matter Should Be dropped.  Feel Free To email me further.  However
in the end its still the same bunch losers who have absolutely nothing
better to do.

Tyler Mills