From:
guetazul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:07:48 -0500
Hello All....
I am emotionally overwhelmed by all the responses from my post.  Everyone
has had GREAT advice on how to find my fuzzy.  Plus, some of you had
stories about lost babies with really happy endings...!  @
www.geocities.com/neverforeverland/

I had no idea there were so many Fuzzy People like myself in Toledo,
and it looks like several of you live very close to me.  I am following
all the advice very closely and most of all want to thank Peg and her
Perrysburg Polecats... she was the one who told me to post here on the
FML, and not to give up hope finding him.  I was ready to give up after
talking to our vet, who said after day 3 of not finding him that Stinky's
chances were slim to none.

Peg reminded me that our Ferts are pretty darned smart, and that he had
a better chance of being found than I originally thought.

I want to thank all of you for your advice, ideas, and warm thoughts....
the support I found here is awesome.

DOOKS...!
Lori