Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:56:45 -0400
Kim,

>By the way, I've spoken to at least 4 vets in this area and NONE of them
>have even heard of ADV.

You say you spoke to four vets in you area that never heard of ADV.  Ok,
please tell us who they are so the ferret community can educate them on
this disease.

I find it hard but I guess it's possible for vets to never have known
about it, especially since it's all over the medical internet.  And vets
do speak to other vets.  And if it's a reliable ferret vet that knows
about ferrets they will know about it.

I'm just a concerned member of the ferret community.

Mollie