From:
Debbie F <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 02:50:56 -0500
FROLIC FERRET FUNFEST 2000 . . .

is just around the corner.  Is your calendar marked?  We've received
several "telepathic transmissions" from furbies saying their humans have
been negligent and haven't returned the early registration forms, and the
sock stealers are getting worried.  This IS, after all, their one day of
glory ... time to show off skills, meet new furkids, and get Mom and Dad
to stock up on lots of new good stuff !  !

WHEN: June 11th, 2000 11AM to 4PM
WHERE: St. Paul Eagles Club 287 Maria St., St. Paul, MN

For directions call (651)773-5357

CONTESTS - The remote control robbers have also requested a list of the
upcoming contests, so they can start practicing.  Seems everyone wants one
of those fancy certificates we gave out last year instead of ribbons, to
hang on THEIR wall.  So, kids, here it is ...FOR THE FURBIES--Trash Can
Tip, Tube Race, Leash Walk, Stocking Stash, Darkest Nose, Whitest Fuzzie,
Longest Stockings ...FOR THE HUMANS--Best Dook, Best Hiss, Best Weezil War
Dance , (if you've never seen a human try to war dance, well .... it defies
words ! ! !)

In addition, we'll have the Costume contest, a favorite of the humans,
although the carpet sharks aren't real keen on getting dressed up.  Just
a reminder that extra points are awarded for 1) keeping with the
Shakespearean theme, 2) creativity and workmanship and 3) if the human
slave comes dressed in a co-ordinating costume.  (ex: ferret as Juliet,
human as Romeo)

DOOR PRIZES - The grand door prize is a 4 foot black metal "Ferret Condo"
complete with accessories.

RAFFLE BAGS - Always popular, with a variety of goodies for your furkids.

GOOD STUFF TO BUY - We have quite an assortment, as usual, for both the fur
thieves and their human slaves.  It's always a challenge to try to figure
out just what the populous will want THIS year, but we DO try to provide
items you can't get at the local petstore.  We'll have the 5-in-one leashes
and our favorite "H" harness leashes.  as our roving reporters say they
can't be found in this area anyplace they have looked.  As many of you
know, the figure 8 and velcro harnesses just don't work well with most of
our furangels and these are the ones that have been tested by the "asylum
herd" and work on them all - no escapes, to date!!  A brief list of goodies
for sale includes custom-designed sleepsacks and hammocks, bumper stickers
and license plate holders, signs and posters, calendars and stationary,
coffeemugs, keychains, T-shirts ...and lots more!

Hope to see you there!

Debbie F.

Director of Membership FROLIC

www.freehomepages.com/FROLIC