From:
Georgette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 1995 16:11:09 EST
I too didn't find the story about the couple who's ferret starting pulling on
the body ring offensive either. There was nothing explicit - I actually thought
 it was kinda funny, but it must have *hurt*!!! When Nik was little, I was
laying on the floor playing with him and he got ahold of one of my hoop
earrings and was determined to run off with his booty with me still firmly
attached!! OOOOOOOW!! It was quite the trick to grab him, the earring and get
him to let go! mine, mine, mine!! I don't think so, my dear little fuzz-butt! I
 try to keep him away from my ears when I'm wearing earrings with hoops or that
 dangle!

I think someone asked if anyone else's ferret has a thing for ears - I remember
 one time Nik (yes the biggest Poop-Disturber!!) was walking along the back of
the couch when myself and my friend, Wendy, who has pretty short hair were
sitting there talking. He suddenly reached over, licked her ear once and nipped
 - needless to say, Wendy was very surprized, I was utterly embarrassed (he had
 never done this before!) and Nik was not impressed when I flicked his nose and
 grounded him for about ten minutes!! Another friend of mine says his ferret
has a thing for his mom's ears - NOT GOOD!!

Anyways, back to work - happy ferret dancing!!

George!!