Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:57:29 -0400
To the posters inquiring about Swheat scoop--
I auditioned the product here at Ferret Wise.  Is is an acceptabel clumping
litter because ther are NO clumping chermicals in it.  The clumping actions
forms whenn the uring & feces hit the wheat-- the proteins make the bond.
The clumping for the \small amount of ferret waste will not be a great
magnitude, BUT it is a very6 safe product..  IF your ferret were to ingest
it -- it would pass it-- and unless the ferret had wheat allergies I
suspect no probelms would be had.

The only reason I do not use Swheat Scoop her eis that it is a fine
granular product- frankly it got tracked adn ther young ones just tossed it
everywhere-- I was adding time to the daily routine cleaning up from litter
box play-- but on the whole it is an impressive, environmentally safe
product.

Any others had any experience?

Alicia
for the many faces at Ferret Wise
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

our web catalog page at:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/funalia.html

and  at

Where Ferret Wise will receive  $2.00 for every new person who signs on,
and its totally free ( just takes a few minutes of your time) to help.
Thank you from all the ferrets.