From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:19:11 -0800
Dear Sandee,
I just wanted to tell you this, THANK YOU for giving us the promise of
reuniting with our loved ones at the Rainbow Bridge, the 10 weeks my
Epimetheus was missing, it was a promise that i clung to, never knowing
if i would ever see him again in this lifetime, i always knew that i would
see him someday at the Rainbow Bridge.  (therefore no reason to ever give
up looking for him) .  YOU GAVE ME THAT HOPE, THAT PROMISE.  It was that
and a lot of faith in a god i cannot see, but the wonders he has worked
for us, that kept this crushed heart of mine together.  You are one
wonderful support system, i am forever indebted.

Please give my love to Athena, Odysseus, Angel & Diana and tell them
we will all be together someday, till then they are my angels to watch
over us all, still here.  Athena, we hardly knew you, you were a
quiet/shy/teeny girl, and i fear that you just gave up thinking that
anyone would ever love you forever, but I DO!  Odysseus, we had a good
year, nearly 2 together, I have your picture on the telly to look @
everyday.  My prescious Odysseus, you were a trooper through everything.
My heart still aches for you.  Angel, we never got to know that little
girl who's cold wet body lay on a city lawn, but still we never stop
thinking about you.  I am sorry we didn't find you sooner, for you were
still clinging to life when we tried to get you to the veterinary hospital
for help, only to lose you on the way.  Diana, Fergie is doing wonderful,
i regret not having enough time in a day to devote to you and show you how
much you were a welcomed part of our family, only to lose you in such a
tragic way, and so short a time with us here.  I remember the filthy cube
that we saw you and Fergie peering out of in that pet store, 2 drop offs,
unwanted, BUT WE DID!  We wanted you both.  Little
Ferger/Fergita/Ferginator is doing wonderful, she has changed her coat
color, gotten softer from the special diet, even put on a few more ounces
and loves to sleep with her mommy and daddy @ night sometimes.  She still
misses you.  WE all do.

Please look for Joshua while you are there, he has been gone since
12/26/72, my son.  I am sure that he would love the company of so many
wonderful fur brothers and sisters.  Josh was only 10 months to the day,
when he had to leave us.  Tell him i think of him all the time too.
Oso our kitty too.

Respectfully
donna and the rest of the wisconsin weasel family, in Kenosha