From:
Angie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:13:17 -0500
I first wanted to say a heartfelt THANK YOU & VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all
of those on my FIRST card exchange list.  I was flabergasted (omg i didnt
know i could spell that) when i would go to the mailbox, the ideas-the
special special cards,the wonderful surprises, i have taken every card
and cut out the name & addy,taped it on the card, so i can show them off
at work first then up on my mantle.  My 12yo boy said "Mom, you have more
friends all over the world than i will ever have in my life".  And now i
have great ideas for next christmas!!!!

Angie & Ronny Smith
Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas
Chrome, Rocky, Bess, Puppa Dawg,
Blackhook the Pirate of the Pound,
Grendyl, - Ferrets
Scooter - Ferret Rainbow Bridge
Annie, Possum & Murphy-dogs
Caddo & Ed-donkeys
Moss-rabbit (house spoiled)
3 human boys-dont remember their names.
Eustace, TX
GIVE BLOOD-TEASE A FERRET

To you its an animal, to me its an adopted son/daughter, who is short,
hairy, walks on all 4's and can't speak clearly.