From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 15:36:25 -0500
I was cutoff Tuesday bright an early.

I don't see why these things don't have a backup system that says "hey I
am going to konkout on you so you had better write all your friends and
tell em"

But thanks to a knowledgeable and caring friend who came way way out of her
way to carry the bawling fighting little box thingy away, opened it up, and
now I know not all that man makes is perfect so I may have another day or
two to get caught up before it acts up again.

Hey, what is the little oil cup funnel with a C down at the bottom mean?
Why does it hangup on me after every email I send out, why do I get this
big CRASH window?  My Warrantee Was Up Less Than 2 Months Ago.  I have 89
emails to answer and understand some of my mail was returned.  Ough Oh, I
see it hung up on me again.

And I was involved with Ferrets Across America and am to meet a gal from
New Orleans in Shreveport to pick up two ferrets from Florida and then the
new owners from Pampa Texas are to meet with me sometime or another and
everyone else is in tune through emails and I have to call to find out
what is going on............

I expect to be at this til Cleopatra comes on tonight.

Millie and her cutoff, isolated, without communication, offline Noble
       Cleaning Crew
EasyOff:  the most perfert ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Do they send Modern Ferret #22 out in braille?
Cascade:  Hey Ammonia, Grandma is babysittin another blind ferret, how
          is your security hammock holding out.
Ajax:   Ammonia, we'll at least have pictures to remember you by, Grandma
        got us each our very own copy of Modern Ferret
Dizzy:  Now crew, don't go picking on our little "Bump Bump in the
        Night" girl.
Joy:    Who in the heck cares, I mean it doesn't make her eat any less or
        gives the rest of us more treats..........and to put a ribbon on
        a tail, how demeaning.
Prell: Hey Ammonia, yohoo, up there, is grandma eating anything good
       while she is sewing?  Throw us down a sample.
Febreze: I bumped into 3 pieces of furniture, made a wrong turn down the
       hall, did a belly splash off the second cage and got NO attention,
       Where's the photographer when you need em?