From:
scruffyou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 05:29:24 -0500
Clear DayDear Friends,

The Scruff You Gang has lost yet another of its members.  Pepsi was
helped to the Bridge on December 28th at 6:45.  Pepsi had been suffering
a long time with cardio myopathy.  He took a another sharp downward turn
yesterday afternoon.  He was in much discomfort and pain and there was
no end in sight.  We maxed out all of the treatment available to him.

Pepsi was my little guy who loved toys.  Any kind of toys.  Sandee,
please show Pepsi where the toy box is.  Also please find Noble,
Sterling and Frolic to play with Pepsi.  Pepsi and Noble may need some
refereeing (sp?) as they always struggled with who was top guy here on
earth.

Please tell Pepsi thank you for staying with me thru Christmas and that
I love and miss him very much.

Karen and the Scruff You Gang
Secretary Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org