Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:31:05 -0700
I'll be leaving in a couple of days for California. I was hoping I
would finish an important zooarchaeological report by now, but some
of the analysis has been problematic. I'll have it finished before I
go, as well as some stuff for other people, but it has taken all my
available time.

As a result, I won't have time to start posting the diet series; I had
intended to start by now. I will be in California for a week, so with
driving time, I won't be able to start the series for about 2 weeks.

Also, my time requirements for getting the report done has prevented me
from sending personal messages to the abundance of people who have been
knid enough to send photos. I was sent more than 500 photos, all of
them wonderful! I will be sending you all a note thanking you, but I
have run out of time prior to this trip. I apologize and will send you
all a note when I return.

Finally, my time constrants are so pressing at the moment that there
is a good chance that I will have to dash to California essentially
non-stop to make the first talk in Pasadena. If that happens, I will
call all those I told I would stop. If I am forced to do so, I will
make all those stops on the way home rather than the way out. It is
just imperitave that I get the zooarchy report done before I leave,
regardless of the sad repercussions. Such is the life of a lab rat.

Bob C [log in to unmask]